Students at Winside Public Jr./Sr. High School are taking the ImPact Test to establish baselines for concussion awareness. This program allows physicians to use this baseline to compare to a post injury test if a student has a suspected concussion. This program is used by different high schools in the area. If you have questions in regards to the ImPact test, please contact Mr. Friedrich via email at email@example.com or at 402-286-4465.
Please open the following link to open the link to the reopening protocols for Winside Public Schools this coming school year, 2020-2021. We are excited to have students coming back to the school at this time.
Highlights of our protocols
1. We will be starting in Green at this time – if this changes we will send out another announcement
2. Masks are not required in the school building but recommended at this time
3. Masks are required on all school busses, vans, and vehicles
4. If your children are sick keep them home.
5. Visitors must check in at each building and stay with in the office areas
6. Junior high practices will start during 8th period and end around 5 pm. Each individual sport will vary on location. This will start on Monday, August 17th. A more detailed schedule will be sent home once school begins.
7. Junior high and high school registration is next week – please see schedule on our website
If you have additional questions, please contact Mr. Offner at school at 402-286-4466